Thursday, May 5, 2011

Setting up the blog

Hey everyone. Well, to begin I'd like to let you know what the blog is going to be about.

The idea of writing on the Internet began as a dream diary of mine. I need one to keep track of my dreams and in that way I'll be able to remember them more easily. It's all part of my practice to have lucid dreams, which let you go into a conscious state inside the dream, making you able to modify everything.

I'll be adding information about lucid dreams periodically, so likewise as the dreams I have. Hopefully, they'll get better and better. I'll gather all the info I can get, previously modified to be understood easily, combined with my personal experience here in this blog. Everything I do and practice will be described here for you to read.

I'm new writing, and I'm not a native English speaker, so it's a double challenge. If you notice some mistakes, or something that would be better if it was done differently, please tell me. Thank you for reading, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment